Flu Season is coming soon. Get your jab here.
Clinic dates to be announced. Watch this space!
Important Patient Notice on Coronavirus at the Spring Hill Practice
- Our doors are closed but remember we are open – we have made it easier then ever to contact the surgery … use e-consult and get a response within 48 hrs! Alternatively you could call
- Attend your appointment alone if possible
- Wear a face covering (for information on how to do your own face covering, please go here)
- Follow social distancing on the way to and whilst in the practice
- Ensure you follow any advice as displayed on posters or advised by staff
- Try to use the toilet and wash your hands before leaving home
- Attend at your appointment time and use the buzzer to alert staff you have arrived
- Only enter the building when met by the clinician you are seeing
- Some patients may be able to wait inside but we have limited space due to social distancing (reception will advise you)
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
Welcome to Spring Hill Practice
We are an NHS practice in Hackney.
We welcome all new patients. Please click here for further details on registration.
We operate a Telephone First system and aim to offer all patients a telephone consultation with a doctor within 48 hours of contacting the practice.
In order to book a telephone appointment please book online from 24 hours in advance or phone the practice before 10am on the day you would like to speak to a GP. If you need to be seen, your doctor will arrange a time with you to be seen on that same day.
Appointments with our practice nurses, pharmacists and HCAs can be pre-booked in advance.
We encourage patients to speak to and see their usual GP whenever possible. Continuity of care (seeing the same GP) increases patient satisfaction and is proven to have better health outcomes for patients. If you do not know which doctor you have been assigned to please contact the practice by email or phone reception. Please see the staff section of our website to check which days your GP offers telephone consultations and phone in on this day or book online from 8am the day before.
We also offer online consults that can be completed 24 hours a day and a member of the practice team will respond to your query within 48 hours. These should not be used for urgent issues that cannot wait 2 days. Click Here to send an administrative query to the practice or to start an online consultation. A member of our practice team will respond to your query within 48 hours.
Please see the News Section of our website for up to date details of any changes at the practice and our latest news.
(Site updated 12/08/2020)