Flu Season is coming soon. Get your jab here.
Walk-in clinics for children & adults | 5th Oct 4PM-6PM; 12th Oct 4:30PM-6:30PM & 18th Oct 10AM-4PM
Important Patient Notice on Coronavirus at the Spring Hill Practice
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Spring Hill Practice is open and if you need to see your GP, please ring us on 0208 806 6993 or visit our website – our opening hours are here. You can also go to e-consult and get a response within 48 hrs!
- You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.
- If you are waiting for a check-up, please be assured we will be in touch
- Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone. If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery, so please remember to observe the following guidance:
- Attend at your appointment time and whenever possible, alone
- Wear a face covering (for information on how to do your own face covering, please go here)
- Follow social distancing on the way to and whilst in the practice
- Ensure you follow any advice as displayed on posters or advised by staff
- Try to use the toilet and wash your hands before leaving home
- Some patients may be able to wait inside but we have limited space due to social distancing (reception will advise you)
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
Welcome to Spring Hill Practice
We are an NHS practice in Hackney.
We welcome all new patients. Please click here for further details on registration.
We operate a Telephone First system and aim to offer all patients a telephone consultation with a doctor within 48 hours of contacting the practice.
In order to book a telephone appointment please book online from 24 hours in advance or phone the practice before 10am on the day you would like to speak to a GP. If you need to be seen, your doctor will arrange a time with you to be seen on that same day.
Appointments with our practice nurses, pharmacists and HCAs can be pre-booked in advance.
We encourage patients to speak to and see their usual GP whenever possible. Continuity of care (seeing the same GP) increases patient satisfaction and is proven to have better health outcomes for patients. If you do not know which doctor you have been assigned to please contact the practice by email or phone reception. Please see the staff section of our website to check which days your GP offers telephone consultations and phone in on this day or book online from 8am the day before.
We also offer online consults that can be completed 24 hours a day and a member of the practice team will respond to your query within 48 hours. These should not be used for urgent issues that cannot wait 2 days. Click Here to send an administrative query to the practice or to start an online consultation. A member of our practice team will respond to your query within 48 hours.
Please see the News Section of our website for up to date details of any changes at the practice and our latest news.
(Site updated 28/09/2020)